Employee training is essential for companies who wish to compete in a fast-changing business world.
Many agencies find the delivery of in-house training courses a cost-effective way of meeting their employees’ development needs. SEO and social media have a steep learning curve, and without industry experts to instruct your employees on the finer points of how to execute an effective online marketing campaign, you probably aren’t utilizing your full web based potential. You need the right information delivered quickly and efficiently. Learning on your own can be time consuming, challenging, and full of expensive lessons.
In-house training involves bringing a trainer to any location of choice to deliver a customized training program for a group of employees or affiliates. Workshop training is be held at the corporate headquarters or on location anywhere in the continental US. It may also be held virtually depending on the material and needs.
Tailored in house training needs
Blitz Mogul’s on site SEO and internet marketing training experts can tailor individual courses or a series of courses in online marketing and website optimization practices for delivery to your organization. We offer cutting edge techniques delivered by some of the finest trainers in the market today. Our trainers will custom tailor your workshops to fit your employee and/or affiliate needs. We are able to incorporate issues that affect your employees and reference your organization’s procedures and policies as needed.
Benefits of In-House Training:
- Training can be fully customized for any team, department, or organization
- The training format is flexible – training may take place as a single session or multiple sessions. Trainings are typically delivered in one and two-day formats, depending on the number of employees, work schedule, and topic.
- Training is scheduled when it is convenient
- Employee travel is reduced or even eliminated
- In-house training combines traditional presentation of material with hands-on practice, ensuring that employees leave the training with skills they can apply immediately
- Training is confidential, allowing teams to discuss and work on real issues as trainers will sign confidentiality agreements if needed.
- In-house training encourages team building and better understanding of one another.
How Much Does In-House Training Cost?
Because in-house training programs are customized for each specific group, pricing will vary. In-house training is typically a more cost effective solution than individually educating employees.
Invest In Employee Development with In-House Training
Investing in the development of employees can boost an organization’s productivity, employee engagement, market exposure, profits, and customer satisfaction.
For more information
To find out more about social media, SEO, internet marketing workshops and onsite learning solutions, Contact Us at (888) 330-7824