What is Social Media?
Social media is a great way for businesses to connect with their existing customers and to attract new prospects as well as increase your website’s Search Engine Optimization. The point of social media venues such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ is to establish your brand and form relationships, not to sell. Invite interaction by posting helpful information, anecdotes, humor, opinions, promotions, pictures, graphics and video. Having a customer or prospect repost an item from your page to their page or to their friends, spreads the word and increases the influence of your business, and it’s advertising that can spread exponentially!
We use social media platforms to maximize your company’s media exposure. Our main focus is Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and we use these platforms with masterful efficiency. If you’re not building new customers and monetizing social media, then it’s time to take action before you miss the boat and your competitors leave you in the dust. With three quarters of companies in America using social media, and only 20% of those getting the results they want, you need an expert at your side to make sure you’re not losing time and money. As Google’s search algorithm begins to favor Social Buzz more and more your businesses search engine optimization as well as brand loyalty could be in jeopardy without a proper social media strategy.
Click Here to learn more about the specifics Blitz Mogul’s Proprietary Social Media Services.
Why Do I Need To Blog?
One of the most effective ways a website can keep up with a search engine’s demands for relevant and updated content is to utilize a blog on your website.The number one SEO tactic any small business can use is to blog consistently and produce great content. Search engines look for active blogs, and take them into account in their rating system. Blogs give business owners the opportunity to share industry insights, and provide clients with resources, information, and up to date company news. By maintaining a blog, businesses can develop trust in their marketplace, while ensuring their content ranks on search engines.
Along with improving your search engine ranking, blogs can:
- improve website traffic
- increase prestige
- prove you’re an authority
- attract powerful links
- increase social media influence
- help define your value proposition
- build influence in the marketplace
Social Networking Site Use By Age Group 2005-2012
Source – Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project Surveys, 2005-2012
What Does Social Media Optimization Mean?
Social Media Optimization (SMO) is a term used for maximizing the potential of social media platforms to market your company and improve your ranking in search engine results. We link your social media accounts to your website which boosts your ranking with the search engines, informs your clients about goods and services, upcoming company events, trade shows, new products, or any other news you’d like to share with your customers.
The goal of social media is to create interaction and develop relationships with your clients, and convert new audiences into customers. We post original content to engage a wide range of target markets to reinforce brand image and foster sales, as well as develop leads through our own proprietary social media lead development system. Our social media experts post the right amount of original content to keep your audience engaged, and know how to use social media to convert fans into customers.
Why Start a Social Media Campaign?
Social media campaigns have multiple benefits. They boost your rankings on search engines, build relationships with customers, and allow direct interaction with individuals. Social media connects directly with individuals and creates word of mouth referrals.
Social media has not replaced traditional marketing, or other forms of internet marketing, but it is a great tool to have in your company’s arsenal. It gives companies an alternate route to market to consumers who may not see their other forms of advertising. It reflects customer support, and allows for real time customer relation interactions.
Companies benefit from direct customer feedback. Social Media can help you see how your company is perceived by the market. This lets you know if you are on the right track, or if you need to reposition yourself. Knowing where you stand in the consumer’s eyes can be an extremely useful strategic tool.
Social media significantly influences consumer behavior. Our services help you leverage that influence to strengthen and grow your business. As new readers begin to follow you, it drives traffic to your website, and converts your Facebook fans into new leads or customers. Blitz Mogul will help you make sure you’re using the right social media strategies for your market place, keep up your posts and blogs, and manage your social media marketing campaign to achieve the best possible results.
If you’re still not convinced that social media can help your business, here are a few key facts:
- Over 1/4 of all US internet time is spent on social media sites.
- Social media produces almost double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC
- Social media lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rate.
- Companies that generate more than 1,000 Facebook Likes also receive nearly 1,400 website visits a day.
- 85% of fans of brands on Facebook recommend brands to others, compared to 60% of averagebrand users.
- 51% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after liking a brand on Facebook.
- 43% of marketers found a customer via LinkedIn in 2013.
- 36% of marketers found a customer via Twitter in 2013.
- 32 percent of all Internet users are using Twitter.
- 50% of people who follow a Brand on Twitter are more likely to buy that brand
- 60% of people who follow a brand on Twitter are more likely to recommend that brand to a friend
- Approximately 46% of online users count on social media when making a purchase decision.
- 20-30% of social media users are “power users”. Power users are active on social media much more than your average social media user. These power users have different specialties. One group of power users dominates friending activity. Another dominates ‘liking’ activity. One dominates photo tagging, and yet another will dominate tweeting. When one of these “Power users” becomes enamored with your brand, they act as a megaphone, giving you free exposure to their uniquely large following of social media users.
- 80 percent of social media users prefer to connect with brands through Facebook.
- As of 2012, 17 billion location-tagged posts and check-ins at businesses & venues were logged.(Those check-ins link directly to your company’s Facebook page)
- More than 1 million websites have integrated with Facebook in various ways.
- 77 percent of B2C (Business to Consumer) companies and 43 percent of B2B (Business to Business) companies acquire customers from Facebook.
Are you falling behind the competition? Call Blitz Mogul today at (888)330-7824